Technical Consultant (CRM Developer)
- To carry out all configuration and development activity.
- Analyze and contribute to functional specifications provided by business users and produce technical specifications.
- Involved at each stage of the software development lifecycle from helping to assess the feasibility of an identified business requirement through documentation, development, testing and delivery.
(1) Strong C/AL development background
(2) Configure, develop, and deliver MS Dynamics NAV/LS Retail in all functional areas
(3) Must have an experience in Visual Studio Code
(4) Knowledgable in NAV web-services
(5) Knowledge in NAV 5.0, 2009, 2013 C/SIDE Solution Development