- Responsible to oversee the organization's ongoing operations and procedures.
- The company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
- A key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization.
- A driven business person who can spur companies growth.
- Maintain key operational procedures, create new processes, and ensure day-to-day operational excellence.
(1) Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
(2) MBA from top business schools is highly preferred
(3) More than ten (10) years experience of executive level operational experience in the BPO industry is required
(4) More than five (5) years at the managerial level is highly preferred
(5) Exceptional executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills are a must
(6) Knowledge in legalities and Philippine government policies and transactions