Android Engineer (Kotlin)
- Translate wireframes and designs to high-quality code.
- Maintain and improve the existing applications for Android as well as spearhead new features.
- Develop new android applications when necessary to implement the mission and vision of Ohmyhome.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application(s).
- Help maintain code quality and do code peer-review.
- Lead and mentor the Android Developers team in creating and supporting applications for Android.
(1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
(2) At least 3 years of working experience in android mobile application development
(3) Proficient in Kotlin
(4) Experience with threading, performance tuning, benchmarking, and optimization.Good sense of UI/UX design
(5) Deep knowledge in Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
(6) Demonstrate experience in leading a team to deliver high-quality applications
(7) Results-driven and with strong attention to details
(8) Willing to work in Quezon City