District Manager (Manila)
- Responsible for the performance, training, and development of the Area Managers.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding the performance of the team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
(1) At least a Bachelor's degree/College degree, any field
(2) At least 3 years of working experience as a District Sales Manager in a pharmaceutical company is required
(3) Can lead and train people effectively
(4) Knowledgable in MS application (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)