Junior Frontend Web Developer (ReactJS)
- Developing the latest user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
(1) Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
(2) At least 3 years experience as Frontend Web Developer
(3) At least 3 years of experience in modern web development using frameworks such as ReactJs, VueJS and Angular
(4) Deep understanding of front-end development tools and technologies such as Webpack, NPM, Unit Testing, Responsive Web Design, REST APIs
(5) Strong foundation in computer science with a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
(6) Good sense of UI/UX design
(7) Mastery in professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, security, and testing
(8) Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
(9) Experience in DevOpsSec techniques and best practices such as CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming, Feature Toggles, Automated Testing
(10) Communicative, fun, and open-minded to work together with