- Act as an in-house corporate lawyer, working with a team of lawyers and legal administrative assistants of the Legal Department, to render legal services in a variety of legal practice areas.
- Will cover the fields of corporate and commercial practice, general counseling, banking and finance, real estate and property management, litigation and arbitration (commercial, civil, criminal, and administrative), labor and employment, immigration, and taxation.
(1) Candidate must be a certified passer of the Philippine bar
(2) At least 3-5 years of legal practice or exposure in corporate and commercial laws
(3) Has worked in a law firm handling various tasks on corporate/commercial practice, taxation practice, immigration practice, or litigation practice
(4) With very good grasp on corporate practice, project management, contract drafting and review
(5) Must be a team-player and highly motivated
(6) Willing to be assigned in Makati City