- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of
directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, team members, clients, and other external parties.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails.
- Provide general administrative support.
(1) Associate degree in Office Administration or related field or combination of education and experience.
(2) 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant of high-level executives
(3) Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
(4) In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
(5) Associate degree in Office Administration or related field or related field or combination of education and
(6) Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload.
(7) Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
(8) A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
(9) Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
(10) Experience as a virtual assistant.