- Processes end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Ensures effective and accurate administration of employee records, and any HR documentation with outmost confidentiality.
- Provides assistance to the HR Associate HR Director in managing the overall HR department.
(1) Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or similar field
(2) With at least five (5) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
(3) Must be knowledgable in all facets of Human Resource and can provide general administrative assisstance
(4) Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City, working schedule is Mon-Sat (8:30am-5:30pm)