Quality Assurance Analayst
- Take ownership of the assigned application/s while continiously building the application knowledge to ensure good quality.
- Review requirements and design documents provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop test cases and test scripts.
- Prepare and manage Test Environment.
- Execute System and Functional Testing of newly or previously released systems.
- Contribute to the tracking and solution of bugs.
- Report, escalate, and analyze test results.
- Defect Management.
(1) Graduate of a Bachelor's/ College degree in Accountancy
(2) 1 to 2 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or LS Retail
(3) 1 to 2 years experience in software testing
(4) Good analytical problem solving skills
(5) Team player
(6) Willing to commit to tight project schedule and high software quality standards
(7) Good communication skills - oral and written
(8) Flexible and can adapt to changes