- Will report directly to the COO and shall focus on business development with global network.
- Will lead in developing strategic alliance with overseas partners to support sales directive in securing and developing new businesses for revenue generation. Target are multinational companies with HQ, Regional RFQ.
- Handle global RFQs received from global partners including negotiation with airline, shipping line up to finalization.
- Provide regular reports covering statistics, RFQs participated, results, analysis of lost bids.
- Increase no. of transactions, tonnage in freight forwarding, customs brokerage on route development with global network.
(1) Bachelor's degree in Business/Operations Management or any related course
(2) At least 5 years relevant work experience in the field
(3) Flexitime; required to render 6 hours
(4) Must be amenable to work onsite